Nippara Limestone Cave & Wasabi Farm Tour in Okutama, TokyoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Visit Nippara Limestone Cave, one of the largest in Eastern Japan, with a local guide. Discover striking rock formations, hidden stone statues, and the spiritual history of the cave. Afterward, visit the local wasabi farms for a taste of culture!
- Visit one of Okutama area's highlights, the Nippara Limestone Cave with a guide
- Learn the unique history of the cave's centuries of occupation and visits by Buddhist monks
- Explore 800 meters of underground passage and vivid illuminations
- Discover unique limestone formations dating back millions of years
- Learn about cultivation of wasabi and visit a wasabi farm in Okutama's mountains