Unlimited data usage of WiFi Internet in Japan with this portable rental router! Convenient for travelers who want to be connected everywhere in Japan! Flat fees per day and multiple rental locations available!
- Rent a portable WiFi router and stay connected during your trip to Japan
- Convenient pick-up and return locations at various airports across Japan
- Flat rate per day with unlimited data usage
- High speed Internet anytime and anywhere
- Possible to connect up to 10 devices at once
This is a convenient and affordable portable WiFi router rental service for all travelers in Japan! The Ninja WiFi service guarantees flat rates based on the number of days you use the router, and high speed Internet wherever you go! Multiple pick-up and return locations across various airports in Japan make it convenient for you to get connected from the very beginning of your trip to the final day!
Here are the main reasons to choose this service:
- Flat rate per day combined with unlimited data usage (however, if you exceed 3GB per day the speed will reduce and you may experience temporary loss of connection).
- High-speed Internet anytime and anywhere in Japan - the devices use the 4G LTE network to connect.
- Possible to use the router by several people in your group and up to 10 devices at once.
- Possible to pick-up and return at different locations.
You can pick up the WiFi router at one of the major international airports in Japan or from the counter in Shinjuku:
Haneda Airport, International Terminal, 2nd/3rd floor: 6:30 am - 11:45 pm
Narita Airport, Terminal 1, North Wing, 1st floor: 6:30 am - last flight arrival
Narita Airport, Terminal 1, North Wing, 1st floor: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Narita Airport, Terminal 2, 1st floor: 6:30 am - last flight arrival
Narita Airport, Terminal 2, 1st floor: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Chubu International Airport, 2nd Floor, Access Plaza: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Kansai International Airport, Terminal 1, 1st Floor: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Asahikawa Airport Arrival Lobby (1F) General Information Counter
New Chitose Airport, Domestic Terminal, 1st Floor: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Fukuoka Airport, International Terminal, 1st Floor: 7:30 am - 9:30 pm
Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport 1st Floor Arrival Lobby Travel Agency Organization Counter
Naha Airport International Terminal 1st Arrival Lobby: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
[WiFi Office Counter]
Shinjuku Office Counter (Tokyo), Higashi-Shinjuku KDX Building 5th floor: 10:00 - 18:00 pm
Please clearly write your pick-up and return point when booking.
Please also write the pick-up date and the return date.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
When you book, please select the number of days you want to rent the WiFi router for using the "Select Quantity: Person" box. Even though it says "Person", for this booking the number displayed will mean days of use, NOT number of participants in your group.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can the booking be made the day before the pickup?
A: Booking must be made at last 4 days in advance.
Q: Can I use a smartphone that I use outside of Japan?
A: If your device can receive WiFi signals then you can use it. Should you wish to use it as a phone, there are telephone apps you can use.
At your selected pickup point