The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy Tokyo's most exclusive New Year's celebration at Shangri-La Tokyo! Enjoy a wonderful dining experience and welcome the New Year of 2017 at Shangri-La Tokyo's ballroom, which is famous for its gorgeous chandeliers and elegant decorations!
- Tokyo's most exclusive New Year's celebration at Shangri-La Tokyo
- Entertaining Masquerade Gala Dinner with luxurious multi-course dishes
- Enjoy the dramatic atmosphere offered by Shangri-La Tokyo's ballroom
- Enjoy having dinner with beautiful view of gorgeous chandeliers and classic elegant decorations
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo
- Participants should be 12 years old and above
- You can bring your own Venetian Mask
- Dress code: formal and elegant
-Many train lines in Tokyo will run throughout the night on New Year’s Eve, so no need to worry about missing the last one! Please check your route & train times in advance though, since there will be a reduced service.
What you need to bring
Nothing in Particular
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior