The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Take a tour to one of the most beautiful scenic places in Japan at the very first day of the new year. Kamakura is very famous sightseeing places in Japan. You will be able to visit them by bus and a sunrise cruise!
- Take an overnight bus ride to one of the most scenic places of Japan to welcome the first sunrise of the year
- Visit sacred shrines early in the first minutes of the very first day of the year. Do a "hatsu-mode" shrine visit the Japanese style!
- See the first sunrise of the year from a boat. This is a unique and spiritual experience!
- Have a bowl of ozoni, a Japanese rice cake soup. Ozoni is eaten during the first three days of the new year.
- Discover famous spots in Japan.
Hamamatsucho Station Bus terminal, Tokyo.
The boat cruise may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
All tours return to Tokyo Station.
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
A truly wonderful experience
My friends and I had a fantastic and authentic Japanese experience on the New Years Eve tour. Everything was extremely well organised and we were very well looked after. Our guide and drivers were great and I would recommend this tour to anyone. Thanks for a very special New Year!
Up to 1 Month Prior