The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Experience the enjoyment of Japanese culture through cooking. Make miso soup, oyakodon and 2 side dishes. Drink, dessert and seasonal fruits are prepared. It'll be a fun activity and a big lunch for you!
- Learn how to make Oyakodon and miso soup
- Use Japanese unique cookware
- Fresh ingredients and authentic Japanese flavors
- Your choice of drink (sake, Japanese beer, green tea or Japanese soda “ramune”), dessert (prepared in advance) and seasonal fruits from Japan are included
- Japanese style aprons are provided
Meet you at the top of the stairs, exit A5 of Ryogoku station/両国駅 (Toei Oedo line/都営大江戸線)
For the preparation of all ingredients for your class, it will be appreciated if you make a book by up to 3 days before.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hello, I'm Nahoko. I run a Japanese cooking class in Ryogoku, Tokyo. I am a certified licensed cook and have 10+ years of experience in the food service industry, including experience at a Japanese restaurant as sushi staff. I am a foodie and love traveling! I have had a lot of experience in life having traveled around and also lived in USA and Australia before. It was great a opportunity for me to learn foreign cultures and now I’m ready to help you to experience Japanese culture!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior