The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Come learn about the exciting world of Japanese paper Washi and enjoy traditional Japanese culture at the Japanese Paper Factory in Nihonbashi!
- Learn how to make Japanese paper craft
- Attend lessons of Japanese paper craft
- Get your original hand craft paper for your souvenir
- Visit a Japanese paper making studio
- There are various exhibitions held, including calligraphy exhibitions, painting exhibitions, and collage exhibitions, where you can see various works
Nihonbashi Station, Tokyo
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi all! My name is Yuki. I am a licensed guide in Japan.
I was born and raised in Tokyo. Also stayed here over 20 years. I graduated from UNLV in USA and worked in Singapore for 7 years.
I love to entertain people and enjoy precious moments!
Please feel free to contact me!
My guest can be both individual and groups, and I show people the Japanese culture as well as how Tokyo can be an enjoyable place.
All of my tour are strictly selected based on 20 years of my experience.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon!
Have a pleasant journey in Tokyo!!
View full profile
Washi paper was so much fun!
Yuki was such an awesome host!!! He made this experience fun and interesting. I loved learning about the washi paper process and making my own paper was a blast!! HIGHLY recommend
Up to 1 Week Prior