The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Let's enjoy home party style Sushi and Japanese traditional culture at the same time! You can learn how to cook Temarizushi and basic rules of Washoku. In addition, you can use authentic traditional craft tools, Wajima! Enjoy this rare experience!
- Learn Japanese homemade Sushi recipes and how to take Japanese broth
- Cook rice with Donabe, the traditional style!
- Enjoy meals with traditional Wajima-nuri, the famous and high quality lacquered vessels!
- Muslim and children are welcome! All ingredients are non-pork and non-alcohol.
- Non-GMO / Non-chemical seasoning / use natural ingredients can be
Higashi-Nihonbashi (the exact address will be provided after you book)
- Asakusabashi Station (JR Soubu-line, Toei shinjuku line) 5 min.
- Higashi-nihombashi Station (Toei shinjuku line) 4 min.
- Bakuro-yokoyama Station (JR Soubu express line) 5 min.
-Time changeable, please feel free to contact me before reservation.
-We cook "rare" fresh seafood for Temarizushi. If you can't eat rare seafood, I can change the menu for you so please feel free to contact me before reservation.
-If you have any food restrictions and allergies, please let me know in advance.
-Please do not bring big strollers or luggage because there is NO elevator in the building.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hello! I am Mai, the HALAL Japanese cuisine expert. I organize the project "HALAL RECIPES JAPAN" to introduce Japanese homemade recipes in HALAL way by online.
I often have cooking event with Muslims in Japan, so I can support people who have any food restriction, especially Muslim. I would like to help you to enjoy delicious food life in Japan.
I live in Tokyo with two daughters and my husband. In addition, I love to travel in abroad, and to communicate with local people. When I travel, I'm always interested in "the real lifestyle of locals" that I can't find on the travel guide book.
So if you also want to know the REAL Japanese lifestyle, please visit me! Let's enjoy the cross cultural experience together :-)
I am looking forward to having a wonderful time with you. Thank you!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior