Join a Drinking Session with Locals in TokyoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
We hold a drinking session at an izakaya or a restaurant in Tokyo. As there are non-Japanese people and Japanese who learn English, we talk in English basically. The number of participants usually is from 15 to 20.
- Food and a table charge included in the charge
- Enjoy chatting and playing games while drinking.
- Japanese attendee will make your kanji name for you.
- Let’s make an origami crane if you want.
- An unaccompanied is welcome, too.