Japanese Paper Making with Local Materials in Hinode, TokyoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Learn to make 'washi' (Japanese paper) art from start to finish. Boil and pound 'kozo' (paper mulberry), the primary fibers used for washi, in the natural surrounding of Tama, Tokyo. Create unique washi art using innovative washi techniques!
- Experience traditional Japanese paper making techniques
- Learn how to make washi from kozo branches harvested from locally grown mulberry trees
- Unleash your imagination to create unique art items from Washi
- Make a colorful washi paintings without using brushes
- Create an elegant washi candle light using innovative techniques