The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is the first of a series of Japanese food workshops designed to explain to you the hidden secrets of "umami", the culinary pleasure of delicious tastes!
The first workshop will be held on July 25 and the theme is "The World of Rice"!
- Introduction: What is Rice for Japanese people
- Rice experiment: Rice tasting, enjoy rice with your 5 senses
- Mini-Cooking: Rice cooking with a pan, tips for side dishes and challenging games
- Lunch: Ichiju-Sansai (one soup and two dishes)
- Learn everything about the rice culture in Japan!
Gakushuin Women's College, Shinjuku, Tokyo
Please inform me if you have any food allergies.
What you need to bring
- Hand towel
- Something to write if you want to take notes
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
I was born in Hiroshima, and live in Saijo where 7 local Sake breweries located around JR Saijo station. From 2016 Spring, I am providing Sake brewery tour and workshop for Sake and local food lovers!
I am a professional beauty food artist and food creator. I usually design and make recipes using local fruits and vegetables according to different cultures and themes. I produce individualized, unique recipes to help your soul and body become beautiful.
For wine, beer, and Japanese sake lovers, I can show you the best Japanese foods at local restaurants that pair well with wine, beer, and sake.
Let's enjoy Japanese culture through Japanese food and activities.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior