The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This tour will introduce recent Japanese pop "kawaii" (cute) culture from the point of view of local Japanese girls. The target guest is anyone who is interested in kawaii pop culture!
- Shibuya 109 is the one of the biggest shopping malls with a variety of kawaii goods. Here you will surely find your favorite kawaii product.
- Walking to Harajuku through Cat Street, a major street in Harajuku.
- Takeshita Street! Anime, Cosmetics, little kawaii products gathered together in this street for a low price and good quality.
- Purikura photos are mandatory for Japanese girls. There will be places where you can wear Japanese school uniforms or other outfits.
- We will be going to kawaii cafes that are popular among teen girls at Harajuku or Omotesando.
Pick up at your hotel.
What you need to bring
Camera, cash, and comfortable shoes because we will walk a lot.
- 한국어 (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Español (Fluent)
Hi! We are "Local Tour Concierge"and we are students of international administration in an university. Some of our activities include organizing international parties, field work, study tours, sports festivals and others. So far we've introduced Japan's beauty to over 500 foreigners from 80 different countries. Nice to meet you all!! Looking forward to seeing you!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior