The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Warning: For girls only or those who are girls at heart ^^
(Men can book this tour on the condition that you will tag along a girl with you)
- Unless stated in the package, all fees are to be bourn by the participant/s.
- Museum / park tickets are paid by the participants.
- Food / snacks / transportation will be shouldered by oneself.
- Please bring extra shirts/clothing & kindly wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera & huge smiles with you :-)
1. 3-4 minute video footage and clip of the whole trip + $ 160
2. Edited and Filtered Photos + $ 70
(everything will be sent online)
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Beginner)
- English (Fluent)
My name is Kaila / カイラ. I came to Japan in 2011 to study Japanese for about a year. I currently run a blog about my personal life, fashion style, kawaii discoveries and misadventures here: http://the.rainbowholic.me
I love going to Harajuku just to dress up whatever I feel like, eat their popular crepes, get my PURIKURA (neoprint) dose .. and of course, to SHOP! I can bring you to the best and most stylish shops in Harajuku! I know where to shop cute stuff without sacrificing most of your bucks. If you are into lolita, fairy-kei, decora, gothic... just let me know and I can drag you there with my google map ^^v
Aside from being a Harajuku lover, I am also a frequent vistor of Shinjuku & Shibuya. I've been to Akihabara, Ueno, Nippori, Asakusa, Ginza, Koenji, Shimokitazawa, Odaiba... and a lot more cool places! I'm sure you will have loads of fun if I'm with you :-D
So how about we get lost in Tokyo together..? ;-)
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior