The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
- • Basically bring two places: a temple and a shrine which are chosen among traditional and historical popular ones.
- • This is for your understanding and experiencing “Japanese, Wa” or “Japanese spirit for peace”.
- • You can learn how religion influences the life and sprit of the Japanese people.
- • Every manner has meaning. Why don’t you experience it together walking calmly or praying peacefully?
- • Sometimes traditional festivals or markets are hold in the precinct of temple/shrine. You can see how ordinary Japanese enjoy those with special food, drinks. Tasting is also fun. Depending on your requesting day and your interest, places are recommended.
What you need to bring
- Français (Beginner)
- Español (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Deutsch (Beginner)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
A previous travel blogger and travel consultant "expert to European museums” with Globe-Trotter T&E Inc, the biggest book of travel by oneself. Brought Japanese to Europe. also work at Inbound business with agencies. Brought Asian to Fukuoka, Osaka etc as travel coordinator and interpreter for the project of Foreign Agency.
Appeared on the famous Spanish and TV programs.
Have guided more than 300 travelers such as federal lawyers, athletes, TV producers, and professors from 27 countries to Tokyo, Hakone, Tohoku, Kyushu, and Osaka in English and Spanish for more than 10 years.
Have traveled 35 countries and visited more than 170 cities.
Hope you have very fun days in Japan with me!
View full profile
Thoughful and experienced!
Miyuki-san was a gracious host and competent guide. She was able to tailor the tour to my interest and knowledge often with short notice. My time with her has spurred a deeper interest in Japanese Culture and made memories that will last a lifetime.
Miyuki was just fine and we had an interesting time despite of the rain.
Up to 1 Month Prior