The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Take a walk around Ueno Park while watching the sakura cherry blossoms, then ride a boat on Shinobazu Lake! Enjoy the delicacies of Ame-Yoko Street! This will be a great trip in Ueno that you'll remember!
- See the famous statue of Saigo Takamori
- Visit Kaneiji Temple, a national treasure
- See the sakura cherry blossom trees of Ueno Park
- Row a boat on Shinobazu Pond! There are many water birds to see!
- Walk along Ame-Yoko Street and try local delicacies
Pick-up at your hotel or Ueno Station.
What you need to bring
Camera, cash, and comfortable shoes because we will walk a lot
- 한국어 (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Español (Fluent)
Hi! We are "Local Tour Concierge"and we are students of international administration in an university. Some of our activities include organizing international parties, field work, study tours, sports festivals and others. So far we've introduced Japan's beauty to over 500 foreigners from 80 different countries. Nice to meet you all!! Looking forward to seeing you!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior