Get tickets for the avant-garde art exhibition "Yayoi Kusama: My Eternal Soul" in The National Art Center of Tokyo between February 22 and May 22, 2017! Special tickets with art items available!
- See the pop art of one of Japan's greatest artists, Yayoi Kusama
- Visit The National Art Center of Tokyo
- Buy special tickets with art items created by Yayoi Kusama!
Yayoi Kusama is one of Japan's most prominent and iconic artists. Chosen as the only Japanese to enter the prestigious 2016 list of "World's 100 most influential people" by Times magazine, Kusama has played a leading role in developing not only domestic, but also international art scene since the late 1940s. Named a precursor of pop art, she is said to have influenced Andy Warhol during her period of living and working in New York between 1957 and 1972. Fans of Kusama's art can recognize her peculiar colourful art and conceptual style, while travelers in Japan have likely seen the giant yellow and red pumpkins decorating Naoshima Island, which were created by Kusama.
Between February 22 and May 22, 2017, guests of Tokyo can see the exhibition "Yayoi Kusama: My Eternal Soul" in The National Art Center of Tokyo. The exhibition focuses mainly on paintings created after 2009, but also includes a comprehensive collection of Kusama's works throughout the decades. This is a unique chance to get acquainted with one of Japan's most famous and acclaimed pop art creators during your stay in Tokyo!
In addition, you can buy not only regular tickets, but also specially sold advance tickets which include a gift item created by Yayoi Kusama! Please choose between:
- a regular ticket (no gift item)
- a ticket with a tote bag designed by Kusama. Only available to buy between November 1, 2016, and February 21, 2017. Limited 2000 sets available.
- a ticket with a colourful pumpkin-shaped keychain designed by Kusama. Only available to buy between November 1, 2016, and February 21, 2017.
You can get the gift items at the goods shop of The National Art Center of Tokyo when you visit the exhibition.
The exhibition will be open every day except on Tuesdays between February 22 and May 22, 2017. It will also be open on Tuesday, May 2.
Opening times: 10:00 - 18:00 (until 20:00 on Fridays)
※ Important Ticket Delivery & Pickup Information - Please Read Carefully ※
1. Ticket Delivery
We will deliver your tickets to your hotel in advance for your concierge to hold for you. The tickets will be available upon check-in. If you would like us to deliver the tickets to your hotel, please provide us with the following information:
- Hotel name
- The full name used for your reservation
- Check-in date
- We require at least 3 full business days for delivery. If placing a last minute booking within 3 days of your visit, or if you do not provide us your hotel information at least 3 full business days prior your ticket date, you'll need to collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya.
- If your hotel reservation details change, please tell us immediately through the Voyagin dashboard.
- We only deliver to hotels with a concierge with whom we can confirm the receipt of the ticket delivery. We do not deliver tickets to hostels, guesthouses, or private residences. Please let us know if you are not staying at a hotel so we can provide our office details for you to pickup the tickets.
2. Ticket Pickup:
If you are not staying at a hotel, book within 3 days of the ticket date, or prefer to pickup your tickets, you can collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya. Our office is located 6 minutes (on foot) from Shibuya station.
(English) Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(Japanese) 〒150-0002 東京都渋谷区渋谷 1-15-8 宮益 ON ビル 5F
Detailed Directions (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/shibuya-station-to-voyagin-office
Google Map (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/voyagin-google-map
Office Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 (Daily including weekends, unless otherwise specified)
Please confirm with us the date and time you would like to pickup your tickets from our office. For the ticket pickup at our office, please be prepared with your order number, name used for the booking, and the date of your tickets.
The National Art Center of Tokyo, Roppongi