We will help you getting the tickets to your favorite opera, ballet, dance, or drama shows at New National Theater in Tokyo with our reservation service! Also enjoy a hassle-free booking service by having the ticket delivered to your hotel doors!
- Get tickets to your favorite opera, ballet, dance, or drama shows at New National Theater in Tokyo!
- Book the ticket easily with no worries!
- We will book the tickets in advance for you to secure some seats!
- Enjoy a hassle-free booking service by having the ticket delivered to your hotel doors (if applicable)
New National Theater is the first and foremost national center for the theater shows, including opera, ballet, dance, and drama shows.
Located in Shinjuku area, New National Theater has been praised for its architecture and modern facilities, which are considered as one of the best theaters in the world. The slogan of New National Theater Tokyo is "Opera Palace, Tokyo".
There are three main theaters at New National Theater Tokyo, which are:
- The Opera House (1814 seats), which is mainly used for opera and ballet shows.
- The Playhouse (1038 seats), which is mainly used for dance and drama shows.
- The Pit (468 seats max), an open theater space featuring a moveable floor for both the stage and the seating areas.
The theater scene in Japan is vibrant, and many local and foreign artists are having their shows in Japan. Among of all theaters in Japan, New National Theater Tokyo is the biggest theater in Japan that holds most of the theater shows in Japan.
The schedules for the shows at New National Theater Tokyo are as follows:
- November 1st, 2016 - December 31st, 2016
Henry IV Part1 & Part2 (Drama Shows)
- November 17th, 2016 - November 30th, 2016
La Bohème (Opera Shows)
- November 18th, 2016 - November 20th 2016
DANCE to the Future 2016 Autumn (Dance Shows)
- November 27th, 2016 - December 10th, 2016
Il Barbiere di Siviglia (Opera Shows)
- December 17th, 2016 - December 25th, 2016
Cinderella (Ballet Shows)
- January 19th, 2017 - January 31st, 2017
Carmen (Opera Shows)
February 2nd, 2017 - February 11th, 2017
Madama Butterfly (Opera Shows)
- February 17th, 2017 - February 18th, 2017
Valentine's Ballet (Ballet Shows)
- February 24th, 2017 - February 26th, 2017
Coppélia (Ballet Shows)
- March 1st, 2017 - March 31st, 2017
The Nest of the White Ants (Drama Shows)
- March 14th, 2017 - March 26th, 2017
Lucia di Lammermoor (Opera Shows)
- March 18th, 2017 - March 19th, 2017
Nakamura Megumi x The National Ballet of Japan "Beethoven Sonata" (Dance Shows)
- April 1st, 2017 - April 30th, 2017
The Fortress (Drama Shows)
- April 9th, 2017 - April 22nd, 2017
Otello (Opera Shows)
- April 20th, 2017 - April 29th, 2017
Le Nozze di Figaro (Opera Shows)
- May 1st, 2017 - May 31st, 2017
The Head of Mary: Nagasaki as Theophany (Drama Shows)
- May 5th, 2017 - May 13th, 2017
The Sleeping Beauty (Ballet Shows)
- June 1st, 2016 - June 17th, 2017
Der Ring des Nibelungen "Siegfried" (Opera Shows)
- June 1st, 2017 - June 30th, 2017
The Time of Your Life (Drama Shows)
- June 3rd, 2017 - June 11th, 2017
Onodera Shuji Company Derashinera "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Dance Shows)
- June 24th, 2017 - July 1st, 2017
Giselle (Ballet Shows)
- July 1st, 2017 - July 31st, 2017
Look Back in Anger (Drama Shows)
Some of the above shows are quite big and require applying for a pre-sale or a lottery in advance. However, it will be very difficult for you to get the tickets if you haven't had any experiences operating with the local ticket vendors.
We will help you and try our best purchasing the tickets for theater shows at New National Theater Tokyo and delivering them to your hotel in Japan!
All you have to do is tell us the name of the shows and your preferred dates by clicking the "Contact the Host" button. We will then check the availability and create a new option for you to book through this page.
After we get your ticket we will deliver it to your hotel in Japan, provided that you give us the name of your hotel and person who's checking in. Alternatively, you can pick the tickets up from our office in Tokyo.
※ Important Ticket Delivery & Pickup Information - Please Read Carefully ※
1. Ticket Delivery
We will deliver your tickets to your hotel in advance for your concierge to hold for you. The tickets will be available upon check-in. If you would like us to deliver the tickets to your hotel, please provide us with the following information:
- Hotel name
- The full name used for your reservation
- Check-in date
- We require at least 3 full business days for delivery. If placing a last minute booking within 3 days of your visit, or if you do not provide us your hotel information at least 3 full business days prior your ticket date, you'll need to collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya.
- If your hotel reservation details change, please tell us immediately through the Voyagin dashboard.
- We only deliver to hotels with a concierge with whom we can confirm the receipt of the ticket delivery. We do not deliver tickets to hostels, guesthouses, or private residences. Please let us know if you are not staying at a hotel so we can provide our office details for you to pickup the tickets.
2. Ticket Pickup:
If you are not staying at a hotel, book within 3 days of the ticket date, or prefer to pickup your tickets, you can collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya. Our office is located 6 minutes (on foot) from Shibuya station.
(English) Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(Japanese) 〒150-0002 東京都渋谷区渋谷 1-15-8 宮益 ON ビル 5F
Detailed Directions (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/shibuya-station-to-voyagin-office
Google Map (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/voyagin-google-map
Tickets will be delivered to the guest's hotel or picked up from Voyagin's Tokyo office.