ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Calling all Snoopy fans! This is the first museum in the world dedicated to the cartoon beagle. Why not head over to Roppongi and share the wonderful memories with other Snoopy fans!
- See unique original cartoons from the collection of the Charles M. Schulz Museum.
- Get 10% off and enter any time with advance e-tickets!
- 200 exhibited items at the latest exhibition "Peanuts Gang All Stars", running until Sep 24th
- Pick up exclusive Snoopy and Peanuts products at Browns Store!
Snoopy Museum Tokyo
Roppongi 5-6-20, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- The ticket date is fixed. You must use your ticket on the date you select at the time of booking.
- Entry is between 10:00-19:30, museum closes at 20:00.
What you need to bring
Your email with title "Your Voyagin Tickets". You can print it or show it on your mobile device.
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
A convenient experience I come across
It is not my first visit to the Snoopy Museum. But this is the first time which I visited there on the first day of the new theme. By buying tickets from Voyagin, I could skip and queue and enter the museum just waiting for a few minutes.
I definitely will use Voyagin again in my next visit to Snoopy museum or other venues which it provides online ticketing.
Very convenient using QR code as e-ticket to Snoopy museum.
Easy and fuss free
All I had to do was to show the booking number in the email to the museum ticket counter and we got our tickets to enter the museum. A very easy and smooth experience all round. :)
The ticket was delivered to our hotel concierge before our arrival. Picked up the ticket with no problem!
Not as good as I expected !
Too many people for too little space. I was expecting a bigger museum.
If you are peanut fans, a place must go and see when you are in Tokyo!