The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Tsukiji is where delicious foods gather. It is a tourist area full of curious things for foreign people. This time, we would like to introduce a 3-hour course of Tsukiji area, where you can enjoy plenty of charms of the Edo culture.
- It is a tourist area full of curious things for foreign people
- Eat all Edo gourmet at Tsukiji Curb Market!
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple and Tsukiji Curb Market, which is a major point of this tourist course
- Time slip in the Edo era at Shinbashi Enbujō
- Go to Hamarikyu Park and see the views of the waterfront Tsukiji!
Pick-up at your hotel
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi all! My name is Yuki. I am a licensed guide in Japan.
I was born and raised in Tokyo. Also stayed here over 20 years. I graduated from UNLV in USA and worked in Singapore for 7 years.
I love to entertain people and enjoy precious moments!
Please feel free to contact me!
My guest can be both individual and groups, and I show people the Japanese culture as well as how Tokyo can be an enjoyable place.
All of my tour are strictly selected based on 20 years of my experience.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon!
Have a pleasant journey in Tokyo!!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior