The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
I will take you to two major areas in Tokyo of your choice in my tour. The places that you can choose from are Asakusa, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Akihabara, and Harajuku.
- Harajuku: Take pictures in a photo booth while cosplaying, shop along the famous fashion street, eat crape, visit second hand clothes shops, kiddy land, and more!
- Akihabara: Visit a retro game shop, take photos in a photo booth, visit the biggest electronic store, AKB cafe, a game arcade, maid cafe and more!
- Shinjuku: Visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, access a free observatory tower, and more!
- Shibuya: The most crowded crosswalk, Hachiko statue, famous shopping mall, quirky stores
- Asakusa: The oldest temple in Tokyo, a traditional famous Japanese street, a famous shopping mall
Pick up at your hotel, or at the station nearest to the area you requested
When you book, please inform me about the following:
- The location of your hotel.
- The time you would like to begin the tour. For example: 9 am-2 pm, 10 am-3 pm, 1 pm-6 pm
- If you would like to take the tour in a different time slot, please let me know.
For those who are looking for one day tour, please also check the URL below.
What you need to bring
- Something to drink
- Cash for souvenirs, lunch, and/or dinner
- Please wear easy to walk shoes like sneakers, because we will walk quite a bit.
- Your curiosity
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
Hello. Nice to meet you! I'm Kenichi, a 24 year-old currently living in Saitama prefecture that is located about an hour away from Tokyo. I love showing visitors around Tokyo and also have experience offering tours to many people from all around the world such as America, Australia, China, Ireland, and Venezuela. I will try my best to help you have a wonderful stay in Japan!
View full profile
Wide coverage in one day
Kenichi provided excellent customer service. He catered to our interests & suggested other things we could do to maximize use of our limited time. He researched on our areas of interest & came prepared with a well-planned itinerary. During the tour, he provided some useful information about the places we visited & insights about Japan in general. Furthermore, he helped us with directions & translations needed for the following day when we were already on our own -- his concern for us went beyond the 1.5days that we engaged him as our tour guide!
Up to 1 Week Prior