Explore Tokyo's Creative Spots guided by a Creative DirectorVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Explore Tokyo's creative spots which locals in creative industry often visit. Find out inspirational places to see like Daikanyama T-Site, Omotesando Koffee, Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo, and many more.
- Get inspired at Daikanyama T-site with a great selection of books, magazine, music, stationary and movies
- Experience Japanese original coffee style "Kissaten" at Sarugaku Coffee
- Art Experience at Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo
- See the mash up of quality coffee and a tradional Japanese house
- Dine at hip restaurants in Ebisu / Nakameguro area.