The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Discover the weird, wonderful world of Akihabara town on this 2 hour private tour, exploring Japan’s Otaku culture. Your private Akihabara excursion includes a guide, meet and greet service at your hotel, public transport fare.
- Japan's pop culture center and a row of electric stores
- Akihabara: Kotobukiya, Don Quixote and toys, games, figure shops.
- Lunch time in Akihabara (lunch is not included in the tour, we help you find a restaurant according to your taste)
- Learn about otaku culture from a private guide in this popular shopping district
- Round-trip public transport included
Pick-up at your hotel.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi all! My name is Yuki. I am a licensed guide in Japan.
I was born and raised in Tokyo. Also stayed here over 20 years. I graduated from UNLV in USA and worked in Singapore for 7 years.
I love to entertain people and enjoy precious moments!
Please feel free to contact me!
My guest can be both individual and groups, and I show people the Japanese culture as well as how Tokyo can be an enjoyable place.
All of my tour are strictly selected based on 20 years of my experience.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon!
Have a pleasant journey in Tokyo!!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior