The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Shibuya is the most modern part of Tokyo. However, it's difficult for foreign tourists to explore Shibuya. I've been living in Tokyo for 40 years, and can guide you through the area. We'll focus on shopping (Used Clothes, CD/DVD) and eating spots.
- You may find out various Tokyo treasures
- Zakka everyday goods (stylish & funny Zakka)
- CD/DVD (As far as I know, Tokyo has No 1 CD/DVD stock in the world)
- Used Clothes (Ecology & Economical Used Clothes)
- Cozy Café, Typical Tokyo Food
JR Shibuya Station Hachiko statue
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
Up to 2 Days Prior