The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is the morning tour you're looking for! It will take you to Tokyo's famous sightseeing spots; Meiji Jingu shrine, Imperial Palace East Gardens, and Sensoji Temple. English-speaking guide and multilingual audio guides make the tour exquisite.
- Enjoy the history and nature of Meiji Jingu shrine.
- Enjoy strolling around the Imperial Palace East Gardens, where you'll refreash and feel relaxed.
- Explore Nakamise shopping street and majestic Sensoji Temple.
- Use the most of English-speaking tour guide and multilingual audio guide.
- Enjoy the view of busy city Tokyo from your bus window.
Pick-up service is available at some hotels. Inquiry is required upon a reservation. If pick-up service is not needed, please check-in at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
1. Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the tour schedule is subject to change.
2. When the Imperial Palace East Gardens are closed on Mondays, Fridays and December 23rd, the tour will visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, instead.
3. Multilingual audio guides are available in Korean, Chinese, and Spanish. Due to limited availability, a request is highly recommended as early as possible.
4. Children (age 0-5) are allowed to participate for free, if they sit on the lap of their parent or guardian.
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are the company, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
- HIS #1
- HIS #2
- HIS #3
- HIS #4
- HIS #5
- HIS #6
Up to 1 Month Prior