Explore a traditional old town near TokyoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Explore and experience a hidden old town in Ibaraki prefecture that is not far from Tokyo. See a traditional sake brewery, a shrine, and a stone shop. Experience organic indigo dye painting (Aizome). Eat lunch in a traditional Japanese-style hotel.
- Visit a sake brewery, Hana No I, which has been open for more than 220 years
- Have lunch in a traditional ryokan that is registered as an important cultural property
- Experience dying a handkerchief using organic indigo (Aizome)
- Visit a stone shop and meet a traditional craftsman
- See a shrine which is said to be 1000 years old