The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Lessons with tips for Japanese cuisine cooking! The class is designed for foreigners and enables you to cook Japanese home meals within 20 minutes. Only seasonal, fresh ingredients will be used and English instructions are available.
- Only 20 minutes cooking time per dish! Home Style Japanese cuisine lessons with English instructions.
- Special recipes for Japanese traditional events with seasonal, fresh ingredients; 1 main dish, 1 side dish, 1 soup and 1 dessert per lesson. Experience the Japanese way of celebrating seasonal events with meals.
- The most important ingredient, Dashi, or Japanese basic soup stock preparation is included in every lesson. Learn quick, easy ways to cook various kinds of Japanese meals using Dashi stock.
- Small group lessons with a relaxing, homelike atmosphere
- We will demonstrate the ways to cook with explanation of the ingredients and seasonings. You will also use Japanese cooking tools.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
I, Noriko, the founder of Washocook, noticed that there could be lots of opportunities to teach Japanese cooking to foreigners through my experiences during working for international companies and traveling abroad for years. Foreigners usually think cooking Japanese cuisine is not very easy though they are interested in incorporating Japanese foods into their daily meals. In addition, if they can learn Japanese culture and experience Japanese home through Japanese cooking, it would please them.
I would like to help foreigners connect to Japan and accelerate cultural and verbal exchange (with each other: people from various countries and Japanese) through “Japanese Cuisine” as our culture.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior