The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This is a great opportunity to casually enjoy harvesting fresh vegetables in Tokyo for people who have limited travel time but are interested in an Japanese urban agriculture experience. You can also taste the vegetables at the farm!
- Try a casual farming experience in Tokyo
- Visit an eco-farm in Mitaka
- Learn about seasonal vegetables and Japanese agriculture from a local farmer
- Harvest seasonal vegetables with a bilingual farmer
- Barbeque and enjoy the harvested fresh vegetables
Meet at Mitakadai Station on the Keio Inokashira Line
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- The program will be cancelled if the weather condition is bad. The decision will be made by the host at 6pm on the day before.
- We are prepared to do a program in light rain. The activity fee will not be returned in light rain.
What you need to bring
- We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothes that can get dirty.
- This is outside activity. It gets very hot during summer time. Please bring hats, sun screen, and other items to protect yourself from the sun. We are not responsible for your health condition or any incidents.
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We provide unique programs where you will see and experience another side of Japanese culture and life in sightseeing, activities, food and beverage, nature (and more!) categories.
Our staff and guides are bilingual and experienced. We are looking forward to seeing you!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior