The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
The tour will take 3 hours and you will learn how to survive when facing an earthquake. You will experience a giant earthquake with an earthquake simulation machine.
- Short animation movie to learn about earthquake history in Japan
- Fire fighting training (uou will learn to use a fire extinguisher), and training escape from smoke filled room
- Experience a giant earthquake with an earthquake simulation machine
- Visit a store to see latest disaster protection goods
- My experience talking about Tohoku earthquake on March 11, 2011
At the lobby of Hotel Metropolitan Ikebukuro
What you need to bring
- Español (Beginner)
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi, this is Ryo-Hey in Tokyo. Here is my profile.
- Worked at an English free magazine company for foreigners in Japan (2004 to 2007)
- Worked as a general manager at a sushi restaurant in the Caribbean islands (2008 to 2010)
- Worked at HR consulting company to support foreigners to find a job in Japan/ASEAN area (2011 to 2016)
I have devoted myself to support foreigners in Japan for more than ten years, experienced in guiding my international friends more than 100 times.
Can't wait to see you!
Love and hate can never be friends.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior