The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy a luxury Tokyo tour, and a once-in-a-lifetime sushi dinner at Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten in Ginza! One of Japan's most difficult-to-book restaurants, featured in the movie 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi'. First-come first-served so book early or miss out!
- Premium Tokyo tour followed by a world-class luxury sushi dinner at Sukiyabashi Jiro in Ginza, Tokyo!
- Only 8 seats are available on this super-exclusive experience, offered on a first-come-first-served basis! Don't miss out!
- Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten is perhaps the most famous sushi restaurant in the world, and a dinner that most can only dream of
- Dine with famed culinary critic Yamamoto Masuhiro from the movie "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" to deepen your appreciation!
- Finish the night with a photo-op with the legendary sushi master
Nihonbashi-Mitsukoshi, Tokyo. The exact meeting point will be provided with your booking confirmation
- Must be a foreign visitor who will be in Japan on May 10 or June 7, 2017
- Must be 20 years old or older
- We cannot accept requests related to course menu changes or allergies.
- English speaking tour guide on a first-class luxury coach
- Explanation of the meal provided by famous culinary critic, Yamamoto Masuhiro, who appeared in the movie "Jiro Dreams of Sushi".
- Opportunity for photos with Chef Jiro after dinner
It’s mandatory to participate in the entire tour.
What you need to bring
Dress code: business casual (e.g. shirt and jacket).
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
the most amazing experience!!
The dinner was the most amazing experience we had in Japan! The special attention we received from Mr Yamamoto was really very special, especially because we are fans of his.
The food was fantastic and everything was explained very well to us. This meal exceeded our expectations!
Amazing Concerto of Jiro! 驚喜的次郎協奏曲！
What a perfect experience. Amazing Concerto of Jiro!
Sumi-Ika is great, Tako is excellent, The temperature and texture of Kuruma Ebi are perfect.
The smoky smell of Katsuo is very nice. I noticed the Anago, just use the upper part, great.