The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy a luxury Tokyo tour, and a once-in-a-lifetime sushi dinner at Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten in Ginza! One of Japan's most difficult-to-book restaurants, featured in the movie 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi'. First-come first-served so book early or miss out!
- Premium Tokyo tour followed by a world-class luxury sushi dinner at Sukiyabashi Jiro in Ginza, Tokyo! October 4th
- Only 8 seats are available on this super-exclusive experience, offered on a first-come-first-served basis! Don't miss out!
- Reservation fee and meal cost included.
- Dine with famed culinary critic Yamamoto Masuhiro from the movie "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" to deepen your appreciation!
- Finish the night with a photo-op with the legendary sushi master
Nihonbashi-Mitsukoshi, Tokyo. The exact meeting point will be provided with your booking confirmation
- Must be a foreign visitor who will be in Japan on October 4th 2017
- Must be 20 years old or older
- We cannot accept requests related to course menu changes or allergies.
- Dress code: business casual (jacket & white or blue shirt for men)
- Perfume is not permitted at Sukiyabashi Jiro as it interferes with the appreciation of the meal
- English speaking tour guide on a first-class luxury coach
- Explanation of the meal provided by famous culinary critic, Yamamoto Masuhiro, who appeared in the movie "Jiro Dreams of Sushi".
- Opportunity for photos with Chef Jiro after dinner
It’s mandatory to participate in the entire tour.
What you need to bring
Dress code: business casual (e.g. shirt and jacket).
- +1 646 713 0206
It's a really cool experience for me
As someone who does not speak Japanese, I am glad that I took the tour to enjoy Sushi dinner at Sukibayashi Jiro. I think the information that we got from Masahiro-san through out dinner really enhanced the experience. The little souvenirs for us to take home was also a nice touch.
Wonderful dining experience with the best sushi I ever had.
The sushi was amazing, and it was nice to have the food critics Yamamoto san explain as they serve the sushi. There were some interesting stories about the restaurants and Jiro san. You will also get to take a photo with Jiro san and Yamamoto san at the end of the tour . Highly recommend to all the foodies out there!
the most amazing experience!!
The dinner was the most amazing experience we had in Japan! The special attention we received from Mr Yamamoto was really very special, especially because we are fans of his.
The food was fantastic and everything was explained very well to us. This meal exceeded our expectations!
Amazing Concerto of Jiro! 驚喜的次郎協奏曲！
What a perfect experience. Amazing Concerto of Jiro!
Sumi-Ika is great, Tako is excellent, The temperature and texture of Kuruma Ebi are perfect.
The smoky smell of Katsuo is very nice. I noticed the Anago, just use the upper part, great.