ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Don't miss this tour activity if you are a true fan of Japanese art and culture! Enjoy weaving experience at an atelier in Asakusa, Tokyo, and try the weaving techniques and make your own original merchandises!
- Learn how to weave cloth at an Atelier in Asakusa, Tokyo!
- Experience Japanese Traditional Art and Culture
- Learn the traditional Japanese weaving techniques
If you are a true big fan of Japanese traditional art and culture, you definitely shouldn’t miss this incredible tour program!
This tour program will take you to an Atelier in Asakusa, Tokyo, where you can enjoy experiencing the traditional Japanese weaving methods.
You can select your favorite thread out of ten kinds of threads and weave original coasters, center piece, and place mat. There are eight weaving machines available at the atelier, and you will get lost in your own world while weaving your original merchandise.
The flow of the clothes dyeing experience will be as follows:
- Choose the warps that you want to use
- Choose the wefts that you want to use
- Choose the threads that you want to use and start weaving
- Tap on the machine and make your original merchandise!
Children above three years old can join this tour program if they want to.
This tour program everyday except on Wednesdays from 10:00 - 19:00.
Reservation is difficult to make, so we suggest you to use our reservation service to book with no hassles!
Wanariya, Asakusa, Tokyo
What you need to bring
Nothing in particular