The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy selecting and writing your name in kanji that best suits your own personality! A Japanese calligrapher and designer will teach you how to write your name in kanji beautifully on a paper fan, T-shirt, polo shirt, tank top, or tote bag!
- The program is customized for overseas tourists!
- You can select kanji that best suits your own personality from 500 samples!
- You can write any Japanese characters on a paper fan, T-shirt, polo shirt, tank top, or tote bag!
- You can even choose the colors of the ink!
- Take your artwork, big brush, and small brush home as souvenirs!
What you need to bring
Please wear old clothes because once ink stains your clothes, it doesn’t wash off.
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Welcome to Japan! I'm Tomoko, a Japanese calligrapher and designer.
I used to teach Shodo at an elementary school in the United States. I have a very clear memory of when the students were excited to write their names in Japanese. They were full of joy as they wrote their names with a brush and ink for the first time.
Therefore I decided to convey the spirit and mind of Shodo in a fun and entertaining way.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior