The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
The tour starts from Shinjuku and covers Imperial Palace, Sensoji Temple and Tsukiji Fish Market, which means you can explore some of the best tourist spots in Tokyo! Enjoy the tour at the cheapest price of any other suppliers! Don't miss it!
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese garden at the Imperial Palace.
- Feel the Japanese history at world famous Sensoji temple in Asakusa.
- Explore the vibrant atmosphere of Tsukiji Fish Market.
- See plenty of Tokyo's highlight spots from the bus
- Multilingual audio guidance is available in English, Spanish, Chinese and Thai.
Shinjuku Island Tower, Tokyo
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Japan Panoramic Tours is operating 1-day bus tours from Tokyo for foreign travelers.
Our tour has 3 new concepts as follows:
1. Multilingual Audio Guides
2. English and Japanese speaking tour assistant service which is operated by foreigners
3. Free Wi-Fi service in the bus
Multilingual Audio Guides are in 7 languages such as English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Indonesian and Thai at the moment. We will increase other languages in the future. Tour assistant service can relate better since they are foreigners. In addition, he/she offers Japanese style hospitality known as “O-mo-te-na-shi”. Our tours are very convenient because we are operating tours daily and even just for 1 person.
Since February 2016 when we started our tours, we have provided tours to more than 10,000 customers.(until January 2017) In addition we have gotten above a 4 star rating by most tour booking sites.
Actually, we are operating sightseeing tours for both Tokyo and Mt. Fuji. Also, we are planning new tours everytime. In addition, we would like to provide better solutions which foreign travelers can be satisfied. Our tours are for free independent tourists. However, we also welcome group bookings.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the event.
View full profile
Very good tour!
The guide spoke english very well and very clear. And gave lots of interesting information.
Half day tour
It was nice
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Week Prior