The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Bring different colors to your evening by booking this tour to enjoy Japanese dinner with Geisha performance at a traditional restaurant in Asakusa, Tokyo! Watch the traditional dance and music of Geisha and enjoy real conversations with them!
- Experience authentic geisha performance with musical instruments and dancing
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese multi-course meal (kaiseki) at a traditional Japanese restaurant (ryoutei)
- Dress in kimono or yukata (rental included) for a more enriching experience
- Enjoy real conversations and traditional Japanese games with geisha (with the help of the English-speak host and translator)
- Learn about the geisha culture and what makes the geisha in Tokyo different
At ryoutei in the Asakusa area of Tokyo
- A kimono and obi (belt) will be provided to you as a rental for a more memorable experience during the Geisha Experience event. Kimono will be available for men, women and children. We suggest wearing tank top and shorts underneath.
- All seats are non-smoking; there are designated areas outside for those who would like to smoke.
- The dinner experience is for ages 10 and up. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any younger children.
What you need to bring
Nothing in Particular
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
Japan Awaits is your source for events in Japan. We provide the most up-to-date information on events, as well as some exclusive experiences that you can only find here.
Have you always dreamed of traveling around Japan and learning about Japanese culture? Well, you're not alone! Japan is ranked as one of the top countries to visit in 2016 by Lonely Planet, as the 'Land of the Rising Sun' is known as a country where the past meets the future. Japanese culture stretches back millennia, yet has also adopted and created the latest modern fashions and trends. Many traditions are still practiced today, while technology and society continues to progress at a rapid speed. There is so much to see and do in Japan and with the proper planning and introduction, we can all enjoy the old and new of Japan and make every moment worthwhile. Join us in our quest to learn more, see more and do more in this amazing country that awaits!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior