ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Visit Kisaragi at Shimbashi to enjoy a full dinner course with 10 kinds of authentic Japanese Sake at special price! The course comes out with appetizers, salad, main course, desserts, and 2 hours all-you-can-drink Japanese sake and alcoholic drinks!
- Full dinner course with 10 kinds of authentic Japanese sake at special price
- The dinner course comes out with appetizers, salad, main course, and desserts!
- Included 2 hours all-you-can-drink Japanese sake and alcoholic drinks!
Visit Kisaragi and enjoy a full dinner course with 10 kinds of authentic Japanese sake all-you-can-drink program at special price!
Enjoy a luxurious full dinner course that includes the following contents:
- Chawanmushi (Japanese steamed egg dishes)
- From the grill
- Seaweed Tofu
- Grilled chicken with salt
- Wasabi pickles
- 5 kinds of seasonal fish
3. Main Course
- Anago and Vegetable Tempura
- Inaka Soba
- Vanilla Ice Cream topped with brown sugar syrup and kinako powder
The contents of the 2 hours all-you-can-drink are as follows:
- Hokkaido's Japanese Sake Otokoyama Tokubetsu Junmai
Handmade Japanese sake from Hokkaido, dry and clear taste.
- Miyagi's Japanese Sake Senshō Masamune Tokubetsu Junmai
One of Miyagi's best Japanese sake made with special method.
- Fukushima's Japanese Sake Aizu Chūjō
Well-balanced sake from Fukushima with sweet, creamy, and spicy taste.
- Niigata's Japanese Sake Hakkaisan Tokubetsu Honjōzō
Most famous Japanese sake in Japan, originally from Niigata. Dry taste.
- Tokyo's Sawanoi Junmai Daikarakuchi
One of Tokyo's best Japanese sake. Very dry with clear taste.
- Mie's Japanese sake Zaku Junmai Honjō
Very nice Japanese sake with Pear smell. Taste better when it is cold.
- Hiroshima's Fukuchō
Very light and dry taste. Easy to drink.
- Yamaguchi's Dassai 50
Very creamy and smells like strawberries. Tastes sweet.
- Kochi's Bijōbu
Tastes like melon, sweet, but gentle.
- Kumamoto's Hananoka
Smells like flowers, tastes sweet but gentle.
The all-you-can-drink menu also includes beers, shochu, fruits liquor, cocktails, soft drinks, etc.
Spend an unforgettable moment with your friends with this wonderful Japanese sake dinner course!
Once you booked this program, you cannot cancel it.
What you need to bring
Voyagin Confirmation E-mail