The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
In this unforgettable lesson you will get the full experience - making sushi from behind the sushi counter at a famous Tsukiji restaurant established over 90 years ago, all while wearing an actual chef's uniform (which you can keep!).
- Learn from a master chef at a famous restaruant
- Souvenir chef's uniform, fan, teacup, and group photo
- Special permission to step behind the counter like a real sushi chef
- Eat your creations, as well as few made by the master chef
- Includes a professional and friendly guide, fluent in English
Pick-up at your centrally-located Tokyo hotel
• Experience uses raw seafood
• Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
• Adult pricing applies to all participants
• Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• Operated by an English-speaking guide
• For safety reasons, children between the ages of 5 – 7 and very active or inattentive children are not allowed behind the sushi counter. Instead, you will be able to enjoy making sushi in front of the counter where there is more space. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Español (Fluent)
MinaJapan is located in the center of Tokyo, composed of a multi-cultural staff that strives to make communication easier for travel agencies as well as for individual clients.
We have developed a variety of unique tours and experiences throughout Tokyo, as well as excursions to the surrounding areas. All of our experiences include a licensed, bilingual tour guide who ensures that our clients can gain a deep understanding of Japan's traditions, architecture, gastronomy and curiosities.
We assist both single travelers as well as groups, offering entertaining activities that cannot be found in other places and could not be experienced without the assistance of a translator.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior