The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Do you like cycling and sightseeing? and want to make the most out of your time in Tokyo? You can do all of this at the same time! In this tour you will be able to discover a new side of Tokyo by bicycle.
- Learn about the Road Traffic Law & group cycling manners
- Depart from Toranomon Hills
- Enjoy cycling and sightseeing in Tokyo
Toranomon Hills, Tokyo.
- The schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour may be cancelled if 70% of probability of precipitation is forecast at the starting time of the tour in the weather report at 17:00 the day before the tour, in which case we will let you know in advance.
However, the tour will take place if the estimated total precipitation is not so much.
- We have a kid's trailer available for free upon request. This is for a child of 18 kg or less. You can not use this for an infant or a baby of 12 months or less.
- We would appreciate it if you allow yourself extra time for the tour to end for we sometimes cannot end the tour by the scheduled time.
- Please make sure to keep safety in your mind during the whole tour.
- An extra fee of 500 JPY will be charged for accident insurance, which you should pay at the site.
- You can either have lunch at a restaurant or buy a lunch box. We can arrange for a vegetarian lunch upon request.
-All courses are for people 150 cm or taller.
-If less than 2 participants are booked, the following courses may not operate: Imperial Palace and Bakery Course, Sumida River Picnic Course, Water Bus and Cycling Course.
What you need to bring
- Insurance certificate
- A day pack etc. to carry your belongings. The bike does not have a front basket for your baggage.
- We recommend that you bring sunglasses to protect against sunshine and insects.
- It would be best to wear a wind breaker to protect against light rain or wind.
- Though we do not have a changing room, there is a relatively wide restroom nearby where you can change.
- You can leave the belongings you won't need for the tour at our facilities.
- As we only have one-size helmet and gloves, we recommend that you bring your own.
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi We are Tokyo Cycling.
There are various ways to enjoy the city of Tokyo but Cycling is one of the most comfortable and good way to explore the cities.
We are excited to showcase you the places that you would never find from train or walk.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
View full profile
Best day in Tokyo!
I had an amazing day with my cycling guide, Hiro. He speaks good English. He went out of his way to provide a great experience. We saw the historical parts of Tokyo. He explained the history of Tokyo, brought me to places where there are historical significance and showed me traditional Japanese food, art and culture. He avoided the main roads so the ride was extremely enjoyable.
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Month Prior