The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Hi! I am Lisa, a Japanese 33-year-old female living in Tokyo, and a certified teacher in California. I am going to take care of your children while you are enjoying restaurants, and other places you cannot go to with your children in Tokyo!
- I am going to visit the hotel you are staying in Tokyo.
- I can help you to make reservations of restaurants and activities in Tokyo.
- I am going to visit with another babysitter when you have 3 and more children to take care of at once.
- Well experienced and children friendly babysitter.
- You can enjoy your short Tokyo Stay without worrying about your children.
I am going to visit your hotel.
Please check the calender
What you need to bring
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
My name is Ai Lisa. I am a 33-year-old Japanese female. I used to live in Los Angeles California for 7 years. I have my kitchen in Roppongi, only 1 minute walk from the Roppongi Station. Let's meet up at Roppongi Station (Toei Oedo line), and I will take you to my kitchen.
I learned cooking from my mother who used to own a Bento (lunch box) shop, and grandmother who is the owner of a Japanese style hotel and chef. Food is a huge part of culture, and I am a big food lover! I want to share my passion for food and cooking with you!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior