The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Dress up yourself in Kimono & take beautiful pictures at a luxurious photo studio in Shinjuku, Tokyo! Choose a gorgeous Kimono & put some makeup on to transform yourself into an Oiran! Enjoy an authentic cosplay experience while staying in Tokyo!
- Dress up in gorgeous kimono in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Put some makeup on and transform yourself into an Oiran!
- Take pictures with fancy decorations at a luxurious photo studio!
- Enjoy an authentic cosplay experience in Tokyo!
Rei Photo Studio, Shinjuku, Tokyo
- You can visit the studio with your makeup on. You can ask the staff to bring you the makeup remover in the studio
- Smoking inside the photo studio area is strictly prohibited. Please smoke before or after visiting the studio
- You don't need to bring any particular stuff to the studio, and if you would like to use additional accessories and color contacts, please let us know beforehand
- If you have someone coming with you to the studio, please let us know when making this reservation
- Only the official photographer is permitted to take photos in the studio. No selfies please.
What you need to bring
Nothing in particular
Oiran Experience in Shinjuku
It was one of the best experiences I had in Japan👍
The make up and photoshoot was very quick , it was all fast and done within 30 mins I think and yet all my photos came out great, they're beautiful, elegantly shot, thank you to the staff 👍👍👍✌️✌️
I highly recommend this , 5star👍👍👍😊
Great experience - it was really fun!
Very warm welcome.
They have great variety of very precious kimonos, you get an authentic make-up and hair done (wig), a lot of jewelry.
I looked like a real Oiran - and it was great!
They lady, who did this experience with me, was first doing my make-up, then my hair and dressing me up. Her english was ok.
It was fun working with her. She also did the photos.
I could see them on the display of the camera, but not on a bigger screen. She gave me a photo CD, which I was only able checking at home. And as I do a lot of photos myself (photography as hobby), I realized that on a lot of pictures the sharpness was not on my face. That was a pity....
Nevertheless - great experience, it was fun dressing up as an Oiran.
Up to 1 Month Prior