The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Dress up yourself in Kimono & take beautiful pictures at a luxurious photo studio in Shinjuku, Tokyo! Choose a gorgeous Kimono & put some makeup on to transform yourself into an Oiran! Enjoy an authentic cosplay experience while staying in Tokyo!
- Dress up in gorgeous kimono in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Put some makeup on and transform yourself into an Oiran!
- Take pictures with fancy decorations at a luxurious photo studio!
- Enjoy an authentic cosplay experience in Tokyo!
Rei Photo Studio, Shinjuku, Tokyo
- You can visit the studio with your makeup on. You can ask the staff to bring you the makeup remover in the studio
- Smoking inside the photo studio area is strictly prohibited. Please smoke before or after visiting the studio
- You don't need to bring any particular stuff to the studio, and if you would like to use additional accessories and color contacts, please let us know beforehand
- If you have someone coming with you to the studio, please let us know when making this reservation
- Only the official photographer is permitted to take photos in the studio. No selfies please.
What you need to bring
Nothing in particular
Great experience - it was really fun!
Very warm welcome.
They have great variety of very precious kimonos, you get an authentic make-up and hair done (wig), a lot of jewelry.
I looked like a real Oiran - and it was great!
They lady, who did this experience with me, was first doing my make-up, then my hair and dressing me up. Her english was ok.
It was fun working with her. She also did the photos.
I could see them on the display of the camera, but not on a bigger screen. She gave me a photo CD, which I was only able checking at home. And as I do a lot of photos myself (photography as hobby), I realized that on a lot of pictures the sharpness was not on my face. That was a pity....
Nevertheless - great experience, it was fun dressing up as an Oiran.
Up to 1 Month Prior