Dress in Kimono & take pictures at the Shibuya crossingVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Wearing kimono is popular in traditional Japanese places like Kyoto and Asakusa. However, we encourage you to try wearing kimono in Shibuya, one of the most youthful, vibrant, and exciting places in modern Japan. Take awesome photos and movies!
- Change into kimono, our expert staff make you charming and attractive in a special Japanese way
- Take pictures and movies at Shibuya crossing, one of the busiest intersections in the world
- Indoor photo shooting and outdoor photo shooting at Shibuyacrossing ＆ Hachiko dog statue is included in the plan (no extra charge)
- Stroll Center Gai street, a busy pedestrian zone lined by stores, boutiques and game centers (free time)
- Rental fee includes dressing fee and everything which you wear with Kimono