The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This one day tour takes you to historical Kamakura and the historical island Enoshima by bus with an English-speaking guide. Extend your trip to Tokyo by heading out to its beautiful and exciting suburbs to see a whole new Japan.
- Explore Kamakura's historical spots and meet the Great Buddha!
- Visit the historical and attractive island Enoshima!
- Enjoy a relaxing trip that includes almost all your needs.
Select Tokyo hotels or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
- Lunch may be changed to a Japanese-style set meal, but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour
- Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking
- Buddhist vegetarian cuisine is vegetarian food prepared with ingredients such as vegetables, beans, etc.
- Locations indicated on the itinerary may be changed due to traffic and operation hours and the tour will not be cancelled or refunded even in such cases
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change depending on operation circumstances of locations to be visited, road conditions, and weather conditions
- If the number of participants exceeds 15, earphone guides may be used for the guide's explanations.
- A fee of JPY 10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged by a participant.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
Hi We are the company, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Such a great experience!
Keiko was the best tour guide I've ever had!
- HIS #1
- HIS #2
- HIS #3
- HIS #4
- HIS #5
- HIS #6
Up to 1 Month Prior