The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Discover a less-visited (but nonetheless fascinating) part of the city mainly by foot, far from the hordes of tourists.
- Climb the lowest mountain of the 23 wards
- Discover intact remnants of the factories of the Imperial Army
- Walk along one of the old roads of Edo with its many relics of the past
- Enter deep into a mammoth postwar residential complex
- Find out that the largest river of Tokyo is... artificial
Pick up at your accomodation in Tokyo
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
I am a French national, residing in Tokyo for 19 years.
I am one of the very few non-Japanese fully licensed guide-interpreters, licensed in both English and French (I am of course fully fluent in Japanese).
I have spent the last few years re-discovering lesser known and lesser traveled neighborhoods, obscure areas and local attractions of Tokyo, as a hobby and for my own pleasure.
Bringing people to this "deeper Tokyo" is a hobby of mine.
I am fully aware I am not a native, but as I was a visitor myself when I first arrived, I can say with confidence that I clearly understand what a visitor could find interesting in Tokyo.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior