The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Explore Tokyo's heart by an electric bike! Enjoy the metropolitan area and local people's living area in half a day tour. The electric bike will make you feel comfortable and safe. Take videos with a camera during the tour!
- Enjoy cycling Tokyo city area and parks
- Have lunch in the largest park, Shinjuku Gyoen.
- Go to the Jingu Gaien area, the Olympic site area in 2020.
- Visit Imperial palace area and Marunouchi office area which are the center of business of Japan
- During the bike tour, we will provide a wearable camera. We will give you the video after the tour.
Chuo Park, Nishi Shinjuku
What you need to bring
Clothes which are suitable for working out
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
My name is Tetsuro Kato, living in Nagoya, Aichi prefecture.
But due to business purposes, I go to Tokyo and Osaka frequently in the weekdays.
Since I have lived in several places in Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya), and India, I can provide deep and thorough information useful to understand and experience Japan in depth.
I have been practicing "kendo" (Japanese fencing), which is not only physical but also a mental sport. I wish I can provide the opportunity for people to experience it too.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior