The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy eating boar meat cooked Japanese-style in a nabe (hot pot), which is rare in Tokyo! You can eat this delicious meal in Ryogoku. A Robot Restaurant entrance ticket at a discounted price is available as an additional option.
- Enjoy a boar dinner at a long-established restaurant in Ryogoku
- Boar meat is low in calories but tasty and healthy
- Enjoy the spectacular Robot Restaurant show
1. The restaurant in Ryogoku
2. The Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku
- Beverages are not included at the boar meat hot pot restaurant
- Beverages and additional food will incur additional charges that you need to pay at the boar meat hot pot restaurant.
- Food and beverages are not included at the Robot Restaurant
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We provide unique programs where you will see and experience another side of Japanese culture and life in sightseeing, activities, food and beverage, nature (and more!) categories.
Our staff and guides are bilingual and experienced. We are looking forward to seeing you!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior