The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Let's appreciate stunning Ikebana works of Japanese flower art at some modern and traditional buildings.
Explore some hidden view points of Tokyo where you'll have relaxed moments.
Have lunch at a vegetable-buffet with a nice view.
- Appreciate a gorgeous Ikebana work at Capitol Hotel Tokyu
- Visit a small and peaceful shrine, Hie Jinjya
- Have vegetable-buffet lunch with a great view
- Take a short walk along the Akasaka Detached Palace
- Visit Sogetsu Ikebana building to see artistic works in a traditional room
Meet at Tameike-Sannno subway station at Exit 7
(Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway)
Meeting time : 10:30 am
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
Hi, I'm Satomi and I enjoy Ikebana or Japanese flower arrangement for many years.
I'd like to show you some of my favorite spots where you would enjoy the traditional beauty of Tokyo in peaceful and relaxing areas, not known to tourists.
Also, I can take you to a good vege-buffet restaurant
with a great view for lunch.
It's just a mile's walk tour but still a lot to see.
Getting away from chaotic Shibuya and Akihabara, let's find some other faces of Tokyo.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior