A Delicious Introduction to the Flavors of Japan and WagashiVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
This tour will help you understand what makes Japanese food unique and exquisitely delicious. Experience some of Japan’s most amazing flavors and develop a deeper appreciation for Japanese cuisine.
- You will get to taste the building block flavors and ingredients that have made traditional Japanese cuisine, world-famous.
- Visit 8 food stops showcasing the different flavors, regions and traditions of Japanese cuisine and green tea
- Have a delicious meal for lunch with choices of soba, tempura and sashimi sets, grilled fish, chicken or sukiyaki.
- Sample Dashi (soup stock), regional snacks, egg roll (Tamagoyaki), fish cakes from Kagoshima, eel sushi, artistic wagashi desserts and green teas.
- In the Edo (samurai) era, This neighborhood was the center of business, food and entertainment, Come discover this important history with an expert guide.