The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
In this special training course, you will learn how to control your mind and discipline yourself, as well as the basic combat techniques of Ninjitsu.
After 5 days, you will get a Kirigami (certificate).
- You can learn the basic ninja skills from Yajin-san, your host master ninja.
- Our Ninja instructor(s) will be with you for the full 5 days Our interpreter will be with you in all of your sessions except for the long hour trekking.
- A visit to the sister dojo in Shikinomori, Yokohama is included to learn Samurai swordsmanship
- Your accomodation is a small hotel where you can cook.
- Experience an Onsen (Japanese hot spring)! Total relaxation - Japanese style!
Pick up at your hotel in Tokyo.
We require the guests to prepare their own meals using the lodge kitchen.
We have only minimum insurance, so make sure to be insured.
If you are interested in purchasing an antique katana (cultural properties such as the ones made in Kamakura and Nambokucho eras
costing from 5000 dallers and over) inform us beforehand and we can ask reliable katana dealers to come to dojo.
The experience is offered when there are at least two participants.
What you need to bring
- Comfortable clothes for 5 days.
- Bring an extra sweater; it sometimes gets cold in mountain areas.
- You can purchase a gi and shoes in Asakusa.
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
My name is Shibata Vanessa. I'm the head of a ninja-samurai clan named Musashi Ichizoku. If you study a bit of the Japanese history, you'll come across a name "Shibata Katsuie" , my ancestor who fought the Battle of Shizugatake in 1583.
Our ancestors worked for Tokugawa Shogunate Government for 265 years, and we have kept our traditions to this date.
I started a ninja tour to offer international visitors, especially families, a chance to see something authentic and interesting at the same time, in addition to introducing our legacy to the general public in Japan and to giving my young shinobi friends some chances to share their arts and thoughts.
My dojo (training place) is located near a JR station.
At our dojo in Tokyo, you'll see nimpo taijutsu based on my samurai-ninja weapon-smith family legacy of 420 years. We'll show you the very basics skills of a ninja, which are perhaps enough for the general public who want to get a glimpse of our legacy. Coming here, you will find that there are still shinobis in the world today.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior