The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Tsukiji Market is a brilliant place for exploration, whether you’re a foodie, a people-watcher, a photographer, or all of the above. After 1-hour walking, move on to the Japan's largest Cooking school where you will enjoy Tempura frying experience.
- Guided market walking to find many local things with insightful instructions.
- Experience many local-recommended sample tastes
- Learn at Japan's largest cooking school, ABC Cooking Studio
- Learn how to fry Tempura during a hands-on cooking session including lunch
- Small-group trip, limited to a maximum of 6 guests
The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji Temple. In case of rain, please come inside of temple building (under the roof).
1. Depending on the day of travel, the cooking class takes place either in Ginza, Marunouchi or Nihionbashi area (all center & convenient area of Tokyo).
2. At walking tour, you will NOT visit the inner market (seafood wholesale area)
3. Tuna Auction watching is not included.
4. Vegetarian applicable, but Gluten-free NOT applicable
- Req. per Booking: 1-6 guests
- Req. to Run Tour: 2 guest(s)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Minimum height is 130 cm (4.2 ft)
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- Casual clothing and Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
What you need to bring
If by any chance an accident may occur, long sleeves is strongly recommended
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
*ABC Cooking Travel*
We are a group company of ABC Cooking Studio, the largest cooking school in Asia with 151 studios, with 135 in Japan and 16 throughout major cities in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore,Korea, and Thailand.
We provide you the unique activity to explore Tsukiji Fish Market with your knowledgeable and friendly local guide, then move on to the fully appointed gourmet cooking studio where you will learn various Japanese cooking techniques from your professional instructor and experience the essence of authentic Japanese flavor and spirit.
If you are looking for something more than just eating delicious Japanese cuisine during your stay in Japan, come and join us now!
"Cooking × Travel = A Fun and Unforgettable Experience!"
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior