The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Let's enjoy the World Heritage Shrine and Temples and the great nature of forests, lakes and waterfalls in Nikko. Nikko, a pilgrim town, is located 128 km north of Tokyo where the first shogun of Edo, Tokugawa Ieyasu, is enshrined.
- Toshogu Shrine: Mausoleum of the founder of Tokugawa Shogunate
- Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park: The Villa for Taisho Emperor (1912-1926)
- Lake Chuzenjiko: Mt. Nantai (2,486 m) and a beautiful panorama
- Kegon Water Fall: Waterfall 97 m high with an awesome view
Pick-up at your hotel
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Please call me Steve. It's my great pleasure to guide you anywhere in Japan. I live near Tokyo area. I worked for an electronics company and I have visited over 25 countries. I stayed in Germany for four years. I'm a customer-oriented guide, so I will arrange the best plan for you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Thanks!
View full profile
- Alexander, personal collection #3
Up to 2 Days Prior