The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Walk on the stone pavements of the Old Tokaido road. On the way you can see the stone statue of Jizo called Suberazu Jizo praying to passing travelers. After strolling the ruins of Suwahara you can have lunch at a Japanese countryside restaurant.
- Walk up a 430-meter-long stretch of stone pavement
- You can see the stone statue of Jizo
- Stroll the ruins of Suwahara Castle surrounded by plenty of green
- Have lunch at a Japanese countryside restaurant in Suwahara
- See Japanese pottery, folk art, and other cultures at the neighborhood
Pick up at JR Kanaya Station or at your hotel near the station.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
I live in Shizuoka prefecture where Mt Fuji is located. I've been raised in Shimada city where Ooi River flows. I have been a volunteer guide for many foreign visitors around my city.
I have an interest in traditional Japanese culture and like natural places as well as cultural heritage sites. Please enjoy the beautiful Japanese landscape with my tour!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior