The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Lake Hamanako is a large lake connected to the Pacific Ocean at the westernmost part of Shizuoka prefecture, near Hamamatsu city. In this pleasant day trip from Nagoya you will feel relaxed and free-spirited in the open nature around Lake Hamanako!
- Visit Lake Hamanako and take a pleasant sightseeing cruise
- Have lunch at Hamamatsu Flower Park and see gardens with beautiful seasonal flowers
- Enter the outdoor hot spring pools of Kanzanji Onsen with a splendid panorama view over the lake
- Ride the unique Kanzanji Ropeway that crosses part of the lake
- View the entire area from the observatory of Mt Okusayama
JR Nagoya Station
What you need to bring
A towel for the hot spring.
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
- fotolia #1